Thursday, July 26, 2012

Addis!

 So... since I didn't blog about all the boring paper work and waiting, I'm skipping right to the good stuff!!  A couple weeks ago, July 8, here we are, hugging our sweet Addis!!  It was a very tearful reunion!  We got to spend lots of time with her and all the amazing kids at the Transition Home!  We also got to know some other incredible families, a couple fantastic nursing students (from the US) and the amazing America World staff!
We had a great time!!!!


And the best news is July 13, 2012 we legally became a family of 10!!  Kenzie Addis Hopkins is our little girl!!!!!


Isn't she beautiful???  She is as beautiful inside as out, I cannot wait until we get to bring her home! Average length of time between Court and Embassy is 5-8 weeks, it can take longer...we would love your prayers that we can be cleared to go get her soon!
We are planning on bringing Silas, Josh and Mahlea with us when we go, they are SO excited!!! Please pray their passports get back in time and that God provides the $15,000+ it will take to purchase 5 round-trip and 1 one-way ticket!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I so wish you were closer. I'm sure we would get along famously. When we were deciding between a 12 and 15 passenger van, our oldest bio insisted on a 15 because then we could adopt 10 more kids!
    We'll definitely have to get Kenzie and Kayla on skype once we're all home.

    Melissa
    www.thecorkums.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I was reading an older post! You already passed court. HOW AWESOME! :) I guess we won't be traveling together because I'm praying you are through embassy WAY before we can go for court. :D Congrats on your gorgeous addition! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.