Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Yesterday was a sad day... it was our little M’s 3rd birthday and all I could think about all day was... she doesn’t get a cake, she doesn’t even get a present!  Will anyone even tell her happy birthday or how much they love her or how happy they are that she was born three years ago today?  My heart is aching because I want to do ALL those things for her.  I want to make a cake and give her presents, but more than anything I want to hold her in my arms and tell her that I am so grateful that God brought her into this world and that He allowed me to be her mommy.

We also got news yesterday that there are enormous issues on the U.S. Embassy side of things.  Right now, they are saying there is more than a two month back log before the 3-6 month period they are saying it is taking.  Notice I said it is the UNITED STATES EMBASSY in the DRC.  Not the DRC Embassy.  I am sick at the thought of our girls (and all the other kids) waiting, because the U.S. doesn’t have enough workers to get these adoptions processed and get the kiddos home with their families!

We DO know that God is much bigger than all of this and He has shown us over and over in the last couple of months that He has it ALL under control!  Please join us in praying for miracles!!  That things will get straightened out and that we would be approved to get our girls in record time!  We are ready to go get our girls!!!  On a happy note, I found some party dresses that they definitely NEEDED – Brian agrees 100% :).  Thank you for praying that we will be holding them in our arms SOON!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.