Saturday, October 26, 2013

Headed Home

I just noticed that this didn't actually get posted it was still a draft, it was intended to be posted on October 8 
Thank you all for your prayers... Brian and I are leaving the Congo this week. As devastating as it is, we are not able to bring the girls back with us at this time. We are going to continue to work to bring them home from a distance, our agency, our attorney, and many other amazing people God placed in our path, while here in the DRC, will continue working to help us bring our girls home. Please keep them and us in your prayers. I will not be making any more posts for a while and I apologize if I don't answer messages. I'm going to focus my energies on being with our kids back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.