We got word from our agency yesterday that the investigations in Mbuji Mayi went well and that the families with our agency that filed in-country WERE investigated!!! Praise Jesus!!! Thank you for your prayers!!!!!
The next step is, we will receive an email from the U.S. Embassy in the DR Congo, telling us that the interview with our girls is scheduled. Our agency staff will take our children to the embassy for the interview for their Visas. Once that is completed, the Embassy will issue their Visas and the letter confirming our girls can enter the U.S.
Once the girls Congolese passports contain their U.S. Visas, we will be notified to book our tickets. We will more than likely have a weeks notice...
We could get the first email as soon as this week or it could be several more...it is likely that we will travel about a month after the first email...it's a guess but probably 4-8 weeks at this point until we go get our baby girls!!!!
Obviously, there are still several hurdles to overcome but as I've said before, we know God has perfect timing for all of this. Please continue to pray for our girls and that all of these steps are completed without any issues. Thank you SO much for journeying with us!!!
That is WONDERFUL news!!!! Congratulations on making it through that big hurdle!!!
ReplyDeleteSending prayers for your family. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeletePRAISE GOD!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! The Walkers are continuing to pray with you and your family!
ReplyDeleteI have been following your blog for a while; I have been wondering how your trip went. I am excited for your family even though I do not know you :) I think of you often, the adjustment your family will be going through, and will be praying for you! My devotions today were centered on Jeremiah 29:11. Love those words from God!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this...:-)
ReplyDeleteIf you are looking for the best Letting agencies in Birmingham,lettings property……Please visit our site and contact us on North Birmingham: : 0121 356 4242, Central Birmingham: : 0121 622 7890.
Praise God for the great news!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome!
ReplyDelete